For the 1st Anniversary we are hosting a New Media Breakfast Question Time when you get the opportunity to ask our panel of experts anything you want to know about social networking, search optimisation, pay-per-click advertising, audio and video podcasting, legal issues, blogging, apps, plug-ins, content generation and, anything else you can think of.
In response to recent requests, we will also be allowing additional time for networking and getting to know your fellow attendees – most likely over a refreshing Bucks Fizz!
We are encouraging people to send questions to us via this blog, Twitter or our Facebook Page. In addition, we will be taking questions from the floor and from Twitterfall on the day.
Our panel of experts will include:
- Valerie Surgenor, Senior Associate, MacRoberts LLP – who will answer questions of legal aspects of social media
- Ben Rogers, Operations & Business Development Director, Attacat – who will answer questions related to online advertising
- Belinda Roberts, Managing Director, Winning Entrepreneurs and extensive user of social media for business
- Gordon McIntyre-Kemp Managing Director, Intelligise
- Gary Ennis Managing Director, NS Design
We hope you can join us for what should be a fun, but informative, breakfast. If you have a specific question you would like to ask, please post it as a comment on the New Media Breakfast blog post. Alternatively you can post it on Twitter as a direct message @fatbuzz or you can email any of the panel at the links below:
Email Gordon White
Email Valerie Surgenor
Email Ben Rogers
Email Belinda Roberts
Email Gordon McIntyre-Kemp
Email Gary Ennis
Even if you don’t have a question, the discussion will be interesting and may even prompt you to ask something on the day.
No.29 Members Go Free – If you are a 29 Member you can attend the breakfast free of charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with you membership number and he will add you to the attendance list.
I hope you can make it along to this event. If so, I look forward to seeing you on the day.
BOOK FOR NEW MEDIA BREAKFAST GLASGOW HERE: