In Social Media Podcast No.35 Gordon White and Valerie Surgenor discuss various topical issues around the law and social media, these include the following:
- The progress (or non-progress) of the Digital Economy Act
- The Bribery Act and potential web connotations
- Where does responsibility lie with social media mistakes
- Ownership of an employees online community
- Cloud Computing - security and ownership of data stored in the cloud
- European Union laws on notification of cookies on your web site
- New rules about disclosure of data breaches
We would also like to thank Tim Barlow of Attacat and Derek Lally for the questions the sent in via Twitter for this podcast.
If you have any questions you would like us to discuss on the next Social Media Podcast please forward them to email@example.com and we will be pleased to include them in our discussion. The next podcast recording is scheduled for the morning of Monday 9th May so, please send any questions or comments prior to this.
The information on this podcast is for discussion purposes only, it does not constitute legal advice; for advice on a specific issue please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Play the podcast here:
If you have found this post interesting please share it with your online community using either the Twitter, Facebook and Share buttons below. Thank You.