Sunday 7 August 2011

I've been bending the rules...

After being rained off the golf course this morning I decided to retire to the bath with 'Content Rules', a book by CC Chapman and Ann Handley which I strongly recommend. I thought it would be useful to revisit the book in preparation for the next New Media Breakfast entitled 'Content is King'.

After about 45 minutes I put the book down only to notice the steam from the bath has warped the hardback cover - I suppose you could say I've been bending the Content Rules?

If you would like to come along to the next New Media Breakfast in Glasgow please click here.

We also have the next Edinburgh New Media Breakfast this week - Back to Basics where attendees will be getting some sound advice from the Content Rules co-author, CC Chapman - well worth attending just for that!

If you have found this post interesting please share it with your online community using either the Twitter, Facebook and Share buttons below. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment